Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Torn between choosing Laptop's

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭U_Fig

i'd be inclined to go with the second one with the i5 it's a newer architecture and in terms of processing power it benchmarks at a little over 1.5 times the i3... also had turbo boost so should be more responsive for single threaded applications and faster ram but to be honest this hasn't much benefit in real world performance..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Prices are quite steep and according to the review on notebookcheck.net, the Satellite Pro C series are nothing to write home about. Display: brightness too low and poor viewing angles, Speakers: very thin, metallic sound, bass tones are completely absent. Battery life less than 4 hrs.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭tommyh1977

Torqay wrote: »
    Prices are quite steep and according to the review on notebookcheck.net, the Satellite Pro C series are nothing to write home about. Display: brightness too low and poor viewing angles, Speakers: very thin, metallic sound, bass tones are completely absent. Battery life less than 4 hrs.

Prices are Toshiba recommended retail, buying far cheaper than that, wouldn't dream of spending the RRP

Advertisement