Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 A Side Football every Monday/Wednesday Clondalkin Leisure Centre

Options
  • 13-05-2013 3:08pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi Folks ,

Have a game going on nearly 5 years and we are suffering a bit of a fall in numbers lately and was wondering if there was anyone interested .

We play at 7PM in Clondalkin Leisure Centre Astro pitches every Wednesday, quality ranges from crap to the lads who think there sublime :pac:

Basically just a game of ball for a run around and a bit of crack , if you fancy it PM me ,

Have a spot or two free tonight if anyone is about.

We play another game on a Thursday night at 9PM but thats 7/8 and in the Coldcut club

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Jontronix

Yeah I would definitely be interested in playing on Wednesday nights. I play on Thursdays in Clondalkin already but would like to play a second night a week. How many people are you looking for, I might know one or two others who are interested.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Jontronix wrote: »
    Yeah I would definitely be interested in playing on Wednesday nights. I play on Thursdays in Clondalkin already but would like to play a second night a week. How many people are you looking for, I might know one or two others who are interested.

The more the merrier !

We use teamer to run it , you get a text asking can you play and if you can just text back Y and if you cant N , simple really

If you and the lads are interested just PM me names and numbers and Il add you onto the list ,

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Jamesbarry666

Interested if there is still a game going

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Interested if there is still a game going

Yeah just PM your Name , Mobile number and email and Il add you onto the teamer list ,

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Jamesbarry666

Pistopete11, something wrong with my PM. Name is james. Email is jamesbarry9959@hotmail.com. Could you let me know the story. Much appreciated

• Advertisement

Still have a few open spots on this if anyone is interested ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Pete, look at the boards team forum (one of the forums i mod)
    there's a sticky at the top of the page for players looking for games etc.

Advertisement