Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excel Time /distance Line Graph

Options
  • 13-05-2013 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Guys,

My daughter is a competitive swimmer, I am looking for a way to show her in a line graph her times, so she can see her drop off in time when she races. I would like to do this on a excel graph so i can merge previous race times to new times.
    I am not very Excel friendly so was wondering if anyone knew a link to download one. Or a excel for Dummies that could help me out.
    Any help in this matter would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Freddio

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

Hi Guys,

My daughter is a competitive swimmer, I am looking for a way to show her in a line graph her times, so she can see her drop off in time when she races. I would like to do this on a excel graph so i can merge previous race times to new times.
    I am not very Excel friendly so was wondering if anyone knew a link to download one. Or a excel for Dummies that could help me out.
    Any help in this matter would be great.

send me a pm with your email address and i'll do it for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Just buy one of the Garmin Swim

Does Every thing it self and shows it in nice graphs
    http://sites.garmin.com/swim/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭okane1

Cork24 wrote: »
    Just buy one of the Garmin Swim

Does Every thing it self and shows it in nice graphs
    http://sites.garmin.com/swim/

That's fine in training but the OP daughter is a competitive swimmer and wearing a watch in a race is a big NO NO. Not sure what times she is hitting or what events she swim but I would say milliseconds would come into play and those watches cant hit those.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mancalledhorse1

She is at National Times Level, competes in all 4 strokes at a high standard, graphs would be a great way to compare races to show areas she needs to focus on.
    Again any help welcomed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement