Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying extra to your mortgage

Options
  • 13-05-2013 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

Hi - how do you go about paying extra each month to my mortgage - is it as easy as setting it up as a payee on my online account and just paying in whatever extra I feel like each month?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

Hi jaggiebunnet,

You cannot set your Mortgage up as a Payee on the Banking 365 website.  If you contact our Mortgage department on 01 611 33 33 a representative will be happy to advise you on the best ways to make extra payments to your mortgage.

Thanks for taking the time to post

Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭Tow

Or to be more precise: You cannot set up BOI Mortgages up as a Payee on the Banking 365 website.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

Advertisement