Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel Transfer

Options
  • 13-05-2013 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi, 

Is it possible to stop a transfer going through? I accidentally clicked on the wrong payee and didn't notice, can this be stopped in pulled back to my account? 

Just happened ten minutes ago. 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi elleelle19,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If the transfer was confirmed with 3 random digits from your 365 PIN I'm afraid it is not possible for us to stop it. The only option would be to have the person whose account the funds have gone to transfer them back to your account.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭elleelle19

Hi elleelle19,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If the transfer was confirmed with 3 random digits from your 365 PIN I'm afraid it is not possible for us to stop it. The only option would be to have the person whose account the funds have gone to transfer them back to your account.

Thanks
    Tara

Ok, thanks for the info and the quick reply :)

Advertisement