Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-activating Dormant Account

Options
  • 13-05-2013 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

As the title suggests, I'm wondering what is the best way of re-activating a bank account.
    While recently in one of your Branches, I was informed that I had another account that was dormant with a sum of money in it (nothing substantial but sizeable sum al the same).

Can you advise as to the best and quickest way of accessing this money so I can transfer it to my current account?

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi Volvic12,

You will need to provide photo id and proof of address in your local branch to activate the account. Once the account is activated, you should have no issue transferring the funds to your current account. You can find the details of your nearest branch here.

I hope this helps.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Volvic12

Hi Volvic12,

You will need to provide photo id and proof of address in your local branch to activate the account. Once the account is activated, you should have no issue transferring the funds to your current account. You can find the details of your nearest branch here.

I hope this helps.

Thanks
    Linda
    Perfect. Thanks for your quick response.

Have a nice day

Regards,

Advertisement