Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zion I- Hugely Underrated

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,587 ✭✭✭tossy

I love them,i post one of their tracks in the track of the day thread a few days ago. Been listening to them since day one.I wouldn't say they are underrated at all.Real heads will always recognise.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭SeaDaily

tossy wrote: »
    I love them,i post one of their tracks in the track of the day thread a few days ago. Been listening to them since day one.I wouldn't say they are underrated at all.Real heads will always recognise.

Sweet, nice to know someone else appreciates how great they are.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Zumbi was on a Track with Grip Grand and One Be Lo that Irish producers DJ Flip and Freezemaster Slick did a few years ago called Crossroads, good track.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭beano345

have to say im not big on them the only track i like is one that was on underground airplay 1.0 and it took ages to grow on me.found it :

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'm more of a Zion I casual listener. If they come on, I wouldn't turn them off. But I never really go out of my way to listen to Zion I.

I think it's probably down to hearing Zion I and Ohmega Watts for the first time around the same time, both similar but Ohmega Watts grabbed my attention more. Zion I didnt really compare to Watts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement