Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

calculus notes?

Options
  • 12-05-2013 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have any calculus notes? My calculus is shocking

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Acciaccatura

University of Sydney have good stuff on differentiation :)http://sydney.edu.au/stuserv/documents/maths_learning_centre/diffcalc2010web.pdf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Dunno if they're any good.

Prodigious, you must have your entire Leaving Cert course in pdf form :pac: You're very good to share it though, thank you especially for the chemistry stuff :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

I use the computer far too much :P

No problem, don't see the point in not sharing. It's not going to do me any harm, so why not? Can't stand people who think they're harming their chances by helping others.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Thanks guys!

• Advertisement

Yeah, that completely nonplusses me, don't see the logic in it :confused: Let me know if I can ever return the favours :)

And you're welcome, Copper_pipe, sure PM me if you're stuck on anything, I'll try give a hand :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Yeah, that completely nonplusses me, don't see the logic in it :confused: Let me know if I can ever return the favours :)

And you're welcome, Copper_pipe, sure PM me if you're stuck on anything, I'll try give a hand :)

likewise, Send me a PM if your stuck

Advertisement