Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

documents for SUSI?

Options
  • 11-05-2013 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I couldnt find a specific thread with the list of documentation needed to apply for SUSI. does anyone here know what documents they ask for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,022 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Hey all,

I couldnt find a specific thread with the list of documentation needed to apply for SUSI. does anyone here know what documents they ask for?

Read through Schedule 5 in this document. Please note that is the documentary evidence for 2012/2013 and could change for 2013/2014.

http://www.studentfinance.ie/downloads/1339418623/Student_Grant_Scheme_2012.pdf

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭GalwayGirl00

I was already on the last page of the application when I remembered my son applied for the HEAR Scheme, and Section C part 2, where it asked about any other applications for funding/financial support. I wasn't sure it this was what they were asking, so I rang them.
    the person I spoke to(who answered very quickly I was impressed!) said to go ahead and submit the form and go back in to add it. I pointed out that the message coming up, said that once submitted you can only change personal details, he said it would be fine, to go and add it in afterwards....low and behold the little message was right and I can only change personal details!!! will this be a problem for the application?
    I am going to email them now, but wanted to know if anyone else had this issue. he may not even get the other HEAR thing but I don't want them thinking I didn't give all the info etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Juicy432

• Registered Users Posts: 41,022 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Hey all,

As per juicy342s link - they are in Schedule 5 - from page 41 onwards

http://www.studentfinance.ie/downloads/1368781121/SI_159_of_2013_Student_Grant_Scheme_2013_Final.pdf

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Manco

As per juicy342s link - they are in Schedule 5 - from page 41 onwards

http://www.studentfinance.ie/downloads/1368781121/SI_159_of_2013_Student_Grant_Scheme_2013_Final.pdf

Looking at p. 41, can postgrads only receive a maximum of E2000 for fees now? I got the full amount paid last year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Manco

Manco wrote: »
    Looking at p. 41, can postgrads only receive a maximum of E2000 for fees now? I got the full amount paid last year.
    Sorry, my mistake.

Advertisement