Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash Lodgment ATM

Options
  • 11-05-2013 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi there,

I was wondering are there any atm machines that are onstreet that can take cash lodgments and if so does the money go in the same day. I need to put cash on card today to pay something .

Cheers

Oda

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Oda,

We're online from 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday so we are only seeing your query now. Have you since found information on our external ATMs?

We not sure where you are located however, we've two external lodgement ATMs in Dublin; one in Stillorgan and another in Walkinstown. In Mayo we have one in Kiltimagh. All are available 24/7.

We've self-service lobbies on O'Connell St, Dublin and Eyre Square, Galway. The O' Connell St lobby is opened from 8am until 6.30pm on weekdays and 9am until 5pm weekends and bank holidays. The Eyre Square lobby is opened 8.30am until 6pm seven days a week.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Odarallo09

The one at stillorgan would be the closest to me, do you have a ping on map showing its locations ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Oda, 

Thanks for posting.

Please see map of the Stillorgan branch here

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Odarallo09

Appreciated thank you

Advertisement