Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHP Developers Group Dublin

Options
  • 11-05-2013 2:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 42

Hi, I am self-training to be a web developer at present. I have one or two sites that I have created. I am looking to see if there are any groups in the Dublin area that meet to discuss and help each other with PHP/MySQL. I am presently learning my PHP but would love to meet with people who are more experienced and maybe gain some knowledge from them. If anybody knows of any groups I would love to hear from you. Or if anybody is interested in setting up a group to meet and discuss PHP then that would be great too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

there's a PHP meetup that just got to together last month - https://twitter.com/PHPDublin

next meetup is the 21st may. first one was quite good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 42 benbrown

Thanks for the reply Creamy. I have booked my place. I have been looking for something like this for ages. Do you know what time it runs from. Can't seem to see any times. Should I just email rduggan at his email address?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

think it's 7pm it starts from.

Advertisement