Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Club Secretaries Contacts

Options
  • 11-05-2013 2:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 42

Does anybody know where I can get a contact list for all club secretaries so that I can email them information that might be of interest to them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭paul71

benbrown wrote: »
    Does anybody know where I can get a contact list for all club secretaries so that I can email them information that might be of interest to them?

I believe this question was asked before here and that the conclusion was that there is no central directory of club secretaries, however there is a list of clubs links on the hoganstand website. The list is not a complete list as it is only clubs who have chosen to post their links and you will have to click in each club website link to get the contact details from their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

benbrown wrote: »

For mayo , try the county website there should be emails for each of them on the website ,

failing that try the bord na og section

Advertisement