Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charges for making the Single Debit Authority payment option for the property tax?

Options
  • 11-05-2013 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,239 ✭✭✭

As I no longer qualify for free banking, if I select the Single Debit Authority option for paying my property tax, is there a charge on my account? As this option allows me defer the payment until July, I want to know if there are cost implications as I know paying by debit card will cost 28c but the money will be taken out immediately. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi Poochie05,

If you pay it in one lump payment, it is considered a transaction. The charge can depend on the fee category you have selected for your particular account.

The two options available for customers are:
    a) Pay as you go: 28c for each transaction.

b) Flat fee option: €11.40 per quarter for 90 transactions. Transactions in excess of 90 costs 28c each.

Please call your branch or Banking 365 if you are not sure which fee category you are on and wish to check.

I hope this answers your question.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 4,239 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Hi Poochie05,

If you pay it in one lump payment, it is considered a transaction. The charge can depend on the fee category you have selected for your particular account.

The two options available for customers are:
    a) Pay as you go: 28c for each transaction.

b) Flat fee option: €11.40 per quarter for 90 transactions. Transactions in excess of 90 costs 28c each.

Please call your branch or Banking 365 if you are not sure which fee category you are on and wish to check.

I hope this answers your question.

Thanks
    Linda
    Thanks Linda, that's exactly what I needed to know.

Advertisement