Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Council house question

Options
  • 11-05-2013 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi

My friend is in a bit of a situation. She's loving in a council house with her daughter and er ex comes and stays 2 or three nights a week to visit the child.

She was asking me - is this actually allowed? Like, does the child's Dad have a right to come and stay in order to see the child - or would the council have an issue with this? How many nights, if antis he allowed stay over?

Any info greatly appreciated-

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Seanafitz

miss_daisy wrote: »
    Hi

My friend is in a bit of a situation. She's loving in a council house with her daughter and er ex comes and stays 2 or three nights a week to visit the child.

She was asking me - is this actually allowed? Like, does the child's Dad have a right to come and stay in order to see the child - or would the council have an issue with this? How many nights, if antis he allowed stay over?

Any info greatly appreciated-

Thanks in advance

If they are together he is allowed two nights over before council will consider him living there I believe .. But why does he stay if they are not together ?? why doesn't he have little one over to stay in his ?? That's what they will ask .. I won't advise to do any illegal but they will assume she is with said 'EX' and they are living together .......

Advertisement