Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KJW M9a1 with 2 mags, 4x40 Scope and Bipod

Options
  • 11-05-2013 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭

Items for sale:

1. KJ Works M9a1 bought from airsoftguns.ie. Was chrono'd at The Hive a couple weeks ago, and I've put in a new trigger spring. Came in at 0.7 joules with .20g BB's using Ultrair green gas. Comes with two mags; one with no leaks and a large gas reservoir and a leaky one with a small reservoir. I honestly have no idea why one can hold more than the other, but it just seems to happen. I recommend getting a CO2 mag for this gun, though. It is dire in the winter.

80 Euro

Will post at buyers expense.

IMG_05761_zps80945a31.jpg

IMG_05801_zps635f2f90.jpg

2. Swiss Arms 4x40 scope. Simple cross sight. No distance markings. The caps for the adjustment dials are lost, but they won't move easily at all. A little dirty from use, but otherwise in perfect condition.

15 Euro

Will not post except if posted with the M9

IMG_05821_zpsf54928d2.jpg

3. A bipod that I have no clue what the manufacturer is. Is extremely solid and adjustable, made from what seems to be extremely heavy duty parts.

10 Euro

IMG_05861_zps3b87d461.jpg

Will not post except if posted with the M9

I'm based in Stillorgan. Will happily meet up in Stillorgan, Dundrum etc. and in the city centre. I accept paypal if it's being posted, cash if collected.

I'll sell the whole bunch for 100 Euro (not the biggest of savings from the individual prices, but none the less, it's a nice round number) collected or posted at buyers expense.

Not interested in trades, unless you have a Tokyo Marui 5-7 you're wanting to trade/sell :P but other than that, no offers for trades are accepted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Eoghan S

Offer asking for the scope collected on Monday if possible :)

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭ElSniperino

Eoghan S wrote: »
    Offer asking for the scope collected on Monday if possible :)

Great. Collected in town or where?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Eoghan S

Great. Collected in town or where?

Can collect in stillorgan area :)
    On Wednesday?
    To pms so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Offer asking for the Bipod, pending inspection and can meet in person, also, do you have some extra pics of this item please? :)

S.E.A.L.s wrote: »
    Offer asking for the Bipod, pending inspection and can meet in person, also, do you have some extra pics of this item please? :)

I'll get photos up as soon as my phone stops going on strike with everyone else >.<

REVISION:

The good mag for the M9 has also developed a leak. Because of this, it's hard to actually test the M9 as both mags are banjaxed. Therefore, I'm selling the pistol and both mags for 60 euro as is, with the same postage conditions as before.

• Advertisement

I'll get photos up as soon as my phone stops going on strike with everyone else >.<

While I fully support affirmative action, those pics would be appreciated :)

While I fully support affirmative action, those pics would be appreciated :)

photo18_zps698e9897.jpg

photo17_zps67c27063.jpg

photo19_zps7cde708b.jpg

Sorry for being late with these, gave up on my phone's camera and just borrowed one.

Hope these are okay :p

Sorry for being late with these, gave up on my phone's camera and just borrowed one.

Hope these are okay :p

No worries and looks good to me, to PM's for the bill :)

Advertisement