Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby In Cork

Options
  • 10-05-2013 4:52pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 373 ✭✭

With the recent announcement that Munster rugby will be based almost exclusively in Limerick City, what does it mean for Rugby in the rebel county?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭ormond lad

I don't think it will mean that much. It might mean more academy players will play AIL with Limerick clubs and not Con, Dolphin, Da Well and Highfield.
    Don't think it will have any real effect. OP what do you think will happen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

I reckon some players will probably move, some will probably rent a place up here midweek and some will travel. As no-one really watches Munster training anyway how would it have much effect on where they are based?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

I think it will have a tangible (and overdue) impact on Munsters success, and anything that improves Munster's success is good for Cork (and Ireland)

Advertisement