Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost: The Complete Seasons 1-6 [Blu-ray] for approx €42 delivered

Options
  • 10-05-2013 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

Been waiting for a Camel alert on this for a long time.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003OBZ6HE

I will get to rewatch this from the start in brilliant clarity (with more tempered expectations for the denouement) and no longer need feel guilty for having fervently dowloaded this each week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭sumsar

Awh nice! Agreed, now after all those weekly downloads of this show can finally return the love and get the bonus of having the special features to watch too :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Also available on Netflix.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Good Value but I don't think I could go through that again. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Ryaller

Now down to £33.22

I can't say no.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭TBi

Ryaller wrote: »
    Now down to £33.22

I can't say no.

I can! Bloody disappointing/lazy end to the series!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

That's a good price but I don't think I could watch it again after the way the last couple of seasons went.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,737 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Alternitive ending, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭djsim101

Cheers for the alert. I purchased it. I only started watching it again, this time with wife (she never got it) and the daughter. They both enjoying it. Looking forward to the blu ray quality.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Alternitive ending, thanks.

What is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

What is it?
    It's where you eject the dvd just as the h-bomb goes off, and end it like the sopranos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

the most aptly named show ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭TBi

djsim101 wrote: »
    Cheers for the alert. I purchased it. I only started watching it again, this time with wife (she never got it) and the daughter. They both enjoying it. Looking forward to the blu ray quality.

I hope you told them how it ends, i'd consider it a form of torture to put someone through Lost knowing how it ends.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

TBi wrote: »
    I can! Bloody disappointing/lazy end to the series!

Incredibly lazy. The writers put all their efforts into creating mysteries without ever having the imagination to reveal them in a satisfying way. I never felt more robbed by a TV show. I'm still pissed off about it to be honest!

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭PyeContinental

Incredibly lazy. The writers put all their efforts into creating mysteries without ever having the imagination to reveal them in a satisfying way. I never felt more robbed by a TV show. I'm still pissed off about it to be honest!
    I think you meant to say without ever having the imagination to conclude them in a satisfying way, and I am in the camp that feels cheated too, but there's plenty of threads on the TV/Lost forum and no doubt on www.4815162342.com where this is discussed many times.

This is just a bargain alert, and as I said at the top, I'll be watching it again for the beauty of the place (and the cast) in blu-ray clartity, with my expectations significantly lowered for the latter half of the story-arc.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭HorseSea

Wow it has increased a bit now!
    Capture.jpg

In stock from Amazon again, at £37.51 - which is approx. €45.30

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭djsim101

HorseSea wrote: »
    Wow it has increased a bit now!
    Capture.jpg

I will sell you mine nearly used ones for 150 quid :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Who'd have known they where just spewing out random formulaic nonsense one episode at a time ad nauseum - The real numerical mystery is how they got up to series 6.........

@ OP - Thanks for posting, always appreciate input on BA, don't mean to offend etc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 146 ✭✭Prof Nincom Poop Ph.D

For anyone wondering where they all are now.

Bullshyte series. Every copy of it should be destroyed so no newbies are exposed to it's utter shyteness.

Out of stock from Amazon again for another "9 to 12 business days".
    Price is now £59.99 from a third-party seller, fulfilled by Amazon.

• Advertisement
Advertisement