Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Same payment twice

Options
  • 10-05-2013 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭

On my account I have a what looks like a duplicate payment... my online account hasnt updated so I cant see the company or anything of what it is.

both same amount same time

anything I can do ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime,

Sometimes a second transaction can be what is known as a shadow transaction. These shadow transactions normally occur as a result of an adjustment, cancellation or voiding of a transaction at a point of sale. When the transaction fully updates online, there should only be one transaction processed. If this does not occur, please contact the company directly. Alternatively you can fill out a transaction dispute form which can be found here. You will then need to select the question which asks "What if I have a dispute".  You can also obtain one by calling your branch or Banking 365 directly.

I hope this helps and thank you for contacting them.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime

yeah I think I know the issue

I accidentally pulled my card out of a pos card machine too early and I was asked to do it again.

Thanks for the reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Your welcome, please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement