Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is business on Line havin a melt down? Cant pay suppliers.

Options
  • 10-05-2013 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I have waited over 28 hours for a digital cert to be verified by BOI Business online. I am unable to transfer funds to suppliers and Staff.

Their help line is acknowledging that there is an issues, No help whatsoever yet they will still charge for their BOI online service. Very angry customer here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

Hi gismoet,

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.  We completely understand your frustration.

As you correctly mentioned above, they are fully aware of the issue but are experiencing a huge volume of calls and are trying to get back to as many customers as quick as possible.

We will pass your feedback on to the Business Online team.

Many thanks for posting

Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 31 gismoet

gismoet wrote: »
    I have waited over 28 hours for a digital cert to be verified by BOI Business online. I am unable to transfer funds to suppliers and Staff.

Their help line is acknowledging that there is an issues, No help whatsoever yet they will still charge for their BOI online service. Very angry customer here.
    Just got put through to a person called Olga on Customer service, who has been very professional and has rung me back with updates.  But still no digital cert verification yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 gismoet

Hi gismoet,

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.  We completely understand your frustration.

As you correctly mentioned above, they are fully aware of the issue but are experiencing a huge volume of calls and are trying to get back to as many customers as quick as possible.

We will pass your feedback on to the Business Online team.

Many thanks for posting

Seán
    Sean

I understand that but 28 hours is not an acceptable turn around in any situation and not when fees are been charged for a service that is not performing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

Hi gismoet,

Again we completely understand your frustration and can only apologise for the inconvenience this is causing.  However this is out of our control but rest assured we have forwarded your posts onto the Business online team.

Business online are trying their best to clear the back log as quick as possible.

Regards

Seán

Advertisement