Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed Signon Dun laoghaire

Options
  • 10-05-2013 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Anyone know what the alternative day is for sign on if you miss your sign on day? I've tried phoning DL social welfare office multiple times but nobody seems to like answering the phone in there and there is no other way of contacting them other than going in - not really a mad fan of the idea of driving all the way over there to be told to come back for late signon on x day at x time when all I need to know is what day and time..
    Thanks! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Have you tried to e-mail the office?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 heyho

They don't have an email address..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

They do. The syntax is ABC@welfare.ie. Do you know the names of anyone in the office?

If all else fails, you'll HAVE to go in if you want your money. Next time, set a reminder on your phone!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 heyho

Don't know anyone there. I'll just go in there. Its just a pain this week as the kids are off school, they are not fans of queueing!
    Thanks

Advertisement