Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email address for international customers?

Options
  • 10-05-2013 6:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I live in Australia and have a Bank of Ireland mortgage on a buy to let property in London. I would like to refinance it with another Bank of Ireland product and would be grateful if you could let me know an email address I could arrange this through/discuss further with. Many thanks Laura

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Laura,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You would need to contact the Mortgage Advisor in your account holding branch. We don't have email addresses for our Mortgage Advisors however, you can find the contact phone number for your branch here.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 2 laurajtulloch

Hi Tara
    I have no idea where my account holding branch is. The only address on any of my correspondence from you is in Bristol. Would that be my account holding branch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Laura,

Apologies, we thought your mortgage is with Bank of Ireland ROI. If the correspondence you have received is from Bristol, there is a dedicated website and email address for Bristol and West Mortgages:

Web: www.bristol-west.co.uk/bwplc
    Email: mortgage.services@boipluk.co.uk

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement