Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picking your nose and eating it. Yum

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,419 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Sounds plausible,on the other hand it's incredable there hasn't been a snot joke in the last three hours.

Sounds like nonsense to me. The fact is all of us eat most of the contents of our nose already. And our ears.

The Ears and nose all have drainage into the back of the throat and from there into the stomach.

So what benefit doing this manually could possibly bring is beyond me to guess at.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Schnitzel Muncher

Sounds like nonsense to me. The fact is all of us eat most of the contents of our nose already. And our ears.

The Ears and nose all have drainage into the back of the throat and from there into the stomach.

So what benefit doing this manually could possibly bring is beyond me to guess at.

It's the crusty stuff thy has all the goodness. The stuff that doesn't drain.

So flicking snot balls at someone is actually doing them a favour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

One of my kids wont eat his vegetables but will quite happily sit there and eat snots! Go figure!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I'd eat them but I'm watching my calorie and fat intake at the moment. Maybe next year

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Mmmm,schalty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Snot something I'm considering doing at the moment but you never know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭Catphish

Nasal mucous traps germs and stops them from getting into our lungs, Napper says, but it’s possible that if we eat the mucous, exposure to those germs could actually help build immunity.
    I feel sick :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,419 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

shedweller wrote: »
    One of my kids wont eat his vegetables but will quite happily sit there and eat snots! Go figure!

Obvious answer is to mix snot with the veg.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,324 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Saw a woman doing this last week in my local Dunnes car park.

She had a slightly different technique. She picked as normal, found one, looked at it for a brief second before consuming.

She obvious has certain types she enjoys.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

I pick but I don't eat,I flick....like a boss

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

You could mixe it with Alpen in the morning.
    Thats full of all sorts of healthy stuff.

It would be like finding a nice chewy raisin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

kneemos wrote: »
    Obvious answer is to mix snot with the veg.

or veg with the snot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

Years ago when I was a kid, a friend could make me wretch on demand with the most disgustiing mental image I've had in my whole life.

There was this town alcoholic and he used to cycle a bicycle and he smelled of stale piss and looked like he hadn't washed in years.

Anyway we used to play that "would you rather..." game, and my friend used to say would you rather suck another lad off, or would you rather eat a bowl of ******'s snot with a spoon

I still feel queasy thinking about it. But of course the answer always had to be eat a bowl of ******'s snot... and I don't know why the spoon makes it worse but it does.

Why did I start that story I feel queasy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

IM0 wrote: »
    or veg with the snot

Pick your nose with a carrot

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I'm dying with a head cold for the last few days,my problem is getting the snot out of my body.How the hell can so much of it be produced? I clear my nose and literally minutes later it's bunged up with the stuff again.
    If anybody wants to pig out,I could supply jars of the stuff.

hardCopy wrote: »
    Pick your nose with a carrot

scallion will work alot better, or better yet a raw stick of spaghetti

zerks wrote: »
    I'm dying with a head cold for the last few days,my problem is getting the snot out of my body.How the hell can so much of it be produced? I clear my nose and literally minutes later it's bunged up with the stuff again.
    If anybody wants to pig out,I could supply jars of the stuff.

the body does that to 'flush' out the germs

just like the way it boils you with fever to kill some virus' too

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

Duggy. That is gross. BOKE..

He must be starving with the hunger.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

Duggy747 wrote: »

Shoes off, paper in hand having a good root. Sure our lad thinks he's at home ffs.
    I would have handed him a tissue.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Nothing like a good root around the auld nostrils when you're stopped at the traffic lights. Window down and out she goes.

Advertisement