Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SuSI: Grant - payment schedule

Options
  • 10-05-2013 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have heard that the payment schedule for this months grant (May) is not until the 17th.. that's 5 weeks since the last payment, over a month... this is not fair for someone 100% financially dependent on getting the grant on time every 4 weeks, to pay for transport to/from college and costs associated with college along the way... anyone else know if this is confirmed? If it is, im screwed, i have exams next week, and it looks like i wont be able to afford the bus to/from college.

:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ash13

Hi,

I have heard that the payment schedule for this months grant (May) is not until the 17th.. that's 5 weeks since the last payment, over a month... this is not fair for someone 100% financially dependent on getting the grant on time every 4 weeks, to pay for transport to/from college and costs associated with college along the way... anyone else know if this is confirmed? If it is, im screwed, i have exams next week, and it looks like i wont be able to afford the bus to/from college.

:(

I checked my bank, nothing in it, I also thought it was every four weeks, im screwed! Have 30e til next week and a whole lot of bills I thought id b able pay today!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ash13

IV just been given 31st of may as next payment by susi, hopefully yours is different

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Belle_13

Heeey, does anyone know if we get a payment in June or is May the last payment? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

The last two payments are May 17th and June 14th.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭wildchild247

Anyone receive their payments yet?

I was supposed to receive my march april and may payments today but no luck

• Advertisement

A lot of people didn't get their payment today it seems.

I didn't get mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I got mine anyway. I've heard of quite a few people who haven't though.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭oB1

Thankfully i got mine, otherwise i would have been begging on Grafton Street! - though i have heard of others who haven't, no sure why.

According to Susi's Facebook, people in higher education were to get there payment today and people doing PLC courses will get theirs on the 31st.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭MoonDancer

Susi facebook page said Higher Education Colleges are paid today the 17th May and PLC courses are paid 31st May.
    Here are the payment timetables:

http://cdvec.ie/getattachment/Student-Supports/Grants/HIGHER-ED-PAYMENT-SCHED-2012-13-%282%29.pdf.aspx

http://www.cdvec.ie/getattachment/Student-Supports/Grants/PLC-PAYMENT-SCHEDULE-2012-13.pdf.aspx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SuSi: Reps

Hi All,

For PLC students the following are the scheduled dates for payments:
    May 31/05/2013
    June 28/06/2013

For Higher Education Students these are the scheduled dates for payments:
    May 17/05/2013
    June 14/06/2013

If you haven't received any payment or there is a delay in your payment this month, be sure to check with your college if they have submitted attendance records on your behalf to SuSi. Otherwise you can contact studentpayments@cdvec.ie.

Kind regards,
    Tammy,
    SuSi HelpDesk

SuSi: Reps wrote: »
    Hi All,

For PLC students the following are the scheduled dates for payments:
    May 31/05/2013
    June 28/06/2013

For Higher Education Students these are the scheduled dates for payments:
    May 17/05/2013
    June 14/06/2013

If you haven't received any payment or there is a delay in your payment this month, be sure to check with your college if they have submitted attendance records on your behalf to SuSi. Otherwise you can contact studentpayments@cdvec.ie.

Kind regards,
    Tammy,
    SuSi HelpDesk
    I was given April 26 for my march and april payments and heard nothing back

HI Alan,

We are just sorting this out and will have you paid up to date in on 26 April.

Many thanks for your patience to date.

Kind regards,
    P*********
    SUSI Payments

I was given April 26 for my march and april payments and heard nothing back

HI Alan,

We are just sorting this out and will have you paid up to date in on 26 April.

Many thanks for your patience to date.

Kind regards,
    P*********
    SUSI Payments
    bump

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭oB1

bump

I'd ring them, to get a direct response from a person, rather than waiting for an email.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 cottage garden

The actual payment schedule for the mnthly grant payments should be included in the susi grant award letters. This would allow all to manage finances better for the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SuSi: Reps

Hi Cottage Garden,

I will pass your suggestion on to my supervisor. Also the schedule will be posted on our website once it has been confirmed.

You can also contact us at our Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/susisupport?ref=hl#!/susisupport) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/Susihelpdesk) pages and our HelpDesk, on 0761 087 0874 to find out what your payment dates will be.

I hope this information helps. If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
    Aoife,
    SuSi HelpDesk.

I'd ring them, to get a direct response from a person, rather than waiting for an email.
    I rang them up and got June 14 but thats what they said last time and the time before that about payments
    Is it possible that I would not receive them at all?

Advertisement