Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher Level Irish Essays?

Options
  • 09-05-2013 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

What Essays have people studied? We've only done Problem ie Cúlú Eacnamaíochta, Fadhbanna na Daoine Oige, fadhbanna sa sochai and the decline of irish gaeilge?

Is that enough or is it possible I won't be able to answer the question on the day, I'm fairly worried now that it isn't enough...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

What Essays have people studied? We've only done Problem ie Cúlú Eacnamaíochta, Fadhbanna na Daoine Oige, fadhbanna sa sochai and the decline of irish gaeilge?

Is that enough or is it possible I won't be able to answer the question on the day, I'm fairly worried now that it isn't enough...

Fadhbanna na daoine oga & sochaí would probably have you covered if you can adapt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Eismire.
    Coras Oideachais
    Slainte
    An Ghaeilge toisch go bhfuil 2013 blian na Gathering :)

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭stew.z.ger

I am studying Irish as an external canditate, I am wondering would anyone have any information on the gathering as Gaeilge?? Please.. Have any of your teachers given out any hints or predictions of what 'might' come up?? It seems that the new change in the criteria for the essay will work in our favour now as instead of 3 topics we now have 5.. =)

Advertisement