Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday Badminton court hire south dublin

Options
  • 09-05-2013 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭

Hello,Im trying to find somewhere in South dublin where I can hire 2-4 courts on Thursdays from 7 or 8 for 3 hours for the badminton season.If anyone knows of anywhere thatd be great.Weve tried whitehall road and they dont have availability on thursdays

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭g0g

Ah yeah you'd be tough to get a regular slot in Whitehall. Best bet for that many courts I'd say is to approach a local school who have a 4-court hall. Most indoor multi-purpose halls seem to be marked for badminton - you get around 4 courts to a full size basketball court. Any specific area you're looking for on the south side?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭smallgarden

Somewhere close to whitehall road. Most of the club are templeogue/terenure/rathfarnham/dundrum area so anywhere within that region which is big enough area, tallaghts a bit far for some and I'd say anything beyond dundrum is a bit far too.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Ardeehey

You can hire in the UCD sports complex, just call ahead and they will tell you if there is one available, you may need to set it up yourself and the hall is shared with other sports but it's well run, clean and equipment is in good condition. Myself and the wife use it, can't remember the cost but thought it was cheap.

Advertisement