Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Round 7, 2013

Options
  • 09-05-2013 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭

Try out a less congested post with the Round 6 teams. From a DT perspective, Stanton, Cotchin, Grimes Gibbs, Fyfe & Goodes all out. However Carazzo, Kreuzer, Harvey, Heppell & Whitfield are back in. Brian Lake's 200th game as well vs Sydney.

From the Irish players perspective:
    • Zac Thouy starts at HB against Melbourne;
    • Marty Clarke starts at HB against Fremantle;
    • Caolon Mooney called up to the I/C against Fremantle;
    • Pearce Hanley at C against the Eagles;
    • Tommy Walsh named on the extended I/C, but will most likely be named as an emegency;
    • Niall McKeever & Setanta O'hAilpin not listed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Some big outs for the Eagles including Kerr, will be interesting to see if we can break the hoodoo in Brisbane.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭DoctorGonzo08

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Some big outs for the Eagles including Kerr, will be interesting to see if we can break the hoodoo in Brisbane.

Really have to regardless of outs. Brisbane made Melbourne look good. If there is any ambition to build on last year we should win this by a credible amount.

Aside from that, I should have went with my head and backed Geelong, instead of backing Ess by a hair. Like was mentioned in here before, could be just another big start from Essendon only for them to fade into the background .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

Good win for the Tiges. I tipped against them when I heard Cotch was out as I assumed they'd put hard tag on Delido and/or Martin but they were given lots of freedom and really punished Port. I should tip against them every week!

Have to feel sorry for Knights, looks like another awful knee injury. Was just discussing with fellow Tigers fan yesterday how he was starting to find form and could be a really good player for us, must be devastating for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Super last quarter from the lads, thought it was going to be another disaster like last year.

Kennedy with another four goals. To think people were worried when we traded Judd for him (plus others)!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

Great win for Freo. I (and all Freo fans) thought that it was going to be a repeat of the Essendon game at the end of the third. Great coaching by Lyon to get the set ups right for the final quarter. Walters for All Australian forward pocket. (if Natanui does'nt get it :P )

Loosing the big Griff is gonna hurt big time. Our ruck stocks are looking pretty slim at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

I see Mooney got a goal for the Pies. How did he play?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

I see Mooney got a goal for the Pies. How did he play?

He came on as a sub in the 2nd quarter for Marty Clarke who went off injured.

I was at the game so I couldn't tell you too much, I think he did well though. I don't remember him stuffing up anyway

Advertisement