Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASUS N56 or Lenovo IdeaPad Y500?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭martin_090

My friend bough the ASUS from dabs and got it this week. Its a class laptop runs so fast and quite and the little bass speaker makes a huge difference.Im so thinking of buying one myself.

laptopsdirect.ie have some nice Lenovo and MSI ones iam looking at in same price range

• Registered Users Posts: 19 BWSMG

Go with the lenova for the ssd , or whatever your choice get an ssd they perform at a completely different level

• Registered Users Posts: 39 bowsandarrows

Hey thanks guys. Is the ssd on the lenovo that impressive? Only 16GB?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 BWSMG

the ssd is running windows i would've thought, so it will be extremely quick i wouldn't buy a computer without an ssd, if possible get a bigger ssd ,your programmes will be run of the 1tb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭sligoface

Have you tried an ideapad at all? Several reviews on amazon and Argos mention the trackpad being hard to get used to, the click buttons are integrated into the pad, causing some difficulty, though I think they look class. Esp the ones with metal housing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

Have the N56 myself bought it 6 months ago very happy with it, stuck an samsung 256 ssd drive in it and its like a rocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,714 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

got an ideapad z580 about 2 weeks ago and find the touchpad really annoying. Its pushed quite a bit to te left compared to my previous laptiop and im constantly right clicking rater then left.

Advertisement