Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO stated incorrect FETAC code on the Statement of Appl. Record

Options
  • 09-05-2013 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi guys,

Today I received a Statement of Application Record letter in post and when I checked the statement I noticed there was an error of the FETAC code.

Under the Examination Programme heading, where I indicated my major FETAC award, it says "YEAR 2013 FETAC AWARD: RAXXX".

IN EARLY 2013 I COMPLETED A MAJOR FETAC AWARD (NOT A COMPONENT).
    THE NAME OF THE AWARD I COMPLETED IN YEAR 2013 IS DCHSX AND NOT RAXXX AS INDICATED in the statement!

Does anybody know what "RAXXX" means as it provides no explanation in the letter.

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,142 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

RAXXX is a record of achievement.
    Send a copy of your full results to the CAO, showing that you have the full award in all modules.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

I received my Provisional statement of results today on my FETAC course I did. For my PPSN number it has a 0 in front of it, is this normal?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 The.Russian.one

Bri007, don't worry. I also had "0" added in front of my PPSN and I received my Certificates no problem. You don't need to do anything! Just wait for your certificates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

Thanks for the reply and letting me know :)

Advertisement