Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you think of project maths???

Options
  • 08-05-2013 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Just curios as to what u guys and gals think about the new project maths... i know there parts i hate :mad: and my maths teacher despise but she thinks there some pros to it to.... so what do you think of it :D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

I think it's just fine, if it was planned properly and if we were giving adequate resources it'd be pretty good but I suppose that'll come over time. The Contexts and Applications questions are hard but they're good in my opinion as it's very related to real life and then it gets you thinking in a 'maths' state of mind, as well as with statistics. Then again, I don't really know what the old course is like so it's tough to make a comparison!

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

High partial credit ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

I Find it much easier. Im in 5th year now. I was failing maths from 1st-3rd year until my mocks and junior got C in both. In 4th year i was getting Low cs high D's.

Now im getting Low B's and High C's

Advertisement