Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commuting to Sandyford

Options
  • 08-05-2013 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi,

I'm in the final stages of a recruitment process for a job in Sandyford (after almost a year off work woop woop!!). Myself & my fiance are now considering where to move as we currently live in northern Ireland. When I first started applying for jobs in Dublin I had hoped to get a job within cummuting distance of trim (just jumped out as a nice spot). However I'm not sure whether the commute would be doable, have looked at google maps & it says it takes 45 minutes but someone told me that I should atleast double this & even more. Is this correct? I'd find 1 to 1.5 hood hours no problem and, I would be driving. Where would be a nice, slightly rural area within this distance? He is not currently working so will hopefully find work once we settle. As you may have guessed I've never had to deal with Dublin rush hour traffic!!

Thanks for any replies...

Advertisement