Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco 40 pot growing trays

Options
  • 08-05-2013 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi,

Went down to my local Tescos Clearwater to pick up a few 40 pot growing trays, but where all sold out. Has anyone seen some left in Tescos or something similar in a garden centre. I've attached an image to show you what I mean.

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

JR79 wrote: »
    Hi,

Went down to my local Tescos Clearwater to pick up a few 40 pot growing trays, but where all sold out. Has anyone seen some left in Tescos or something similar in a garden centre. I've attached an image to show you what I mean.

Thanks

Tesco,Clarehall has them.:)....(1st shelf in on the aisle that has the bbqs,garden furniture,garden equipement,compost and seed trays)

I think you will also get these in Dealz in Omni Park....dont think they are 40 pot size though

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭JR79

Thanks Paddy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

JR79 wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks

Dont know if you got sorted yet,but Aldi on Santry Avenue and also in Coolock have lots of these for sale at the moment.4 euro for 40 pot and tray set.:)

Advertisement