Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

selling my lions tour for cost ono

Options
  • 08-05-2013 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I cant go unfortunately this was bought through official lions tour website. Not looking to make money on this even though it is sold out. Bought for £2500 sterling, includes flights from london to brisbane on 17th june and back from sydney 7th july, the 3 tests , jersey, access to village before the games.you organise your own insurance and visa please email <snip> if interested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭bmwguy

If you have no luck I'll take the test tickets and access to the village (whatever that is) I know its probably not what you're looking for now but if it comes to it the offer is there if I dont pick up any tickets in the meantime. I'm flying out 16th June

• Registered Users Posts: 8 spikers

sorry mate i can only sell the package

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭bmwguy

spikers wrote: »
    sorry mate i can only sell the package

No problem good luck with it I'm sure someone will buy it from you

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Sorry, buying or selling tickets/tours is not permitted on this forum. Try adverts.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement