Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knee pads

Options
  • 08-05-2013 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭

Looking for knee pads, need them for Sunday.
    Can be black,OD, Flecktarn (if that exists on kneepads).

I'm in Delgany, Co. Wicklow and would prefer meet up to see them before buying.

Looking for a functional set, not just for show.
    Must be in perfect condition with no rips, tears, dents or missing parts (I will possibly consider others but no rips or missing parts).

Cheers!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Have a set of Black Knee Pads here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056940421

The asking price is €10 euros and can meet in Delgany today at around 5pm or between 07:30 and 07:45 on Sun morning, if you are interested? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

S.E.A.L.s wrote: »
    Have a set of Black Knee Pads here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056940421

The asking price is €10 euros and can meet in Delgany today at around 5pm or between 07:30 and 07:45 on Sun morning, if you are interested? :)

Cheers for that, I'm not familiar with clip on knee pads. do they clip directly to the combats or around the back of the knee clip to themselves?

You sure you don't want to sell the OD pair?

Cheers for that, I'm not familiar with clip on knee pads. do they clip directly to the combats or around the back of the knee clip to themselves?

You sure you don't want to sell the OD pair?

Unfortunately the OD ones are being held for someone off boards, that's why they are withdrawn and meet up has been arranged for Mon onwards, so even if he did not take them, the time frame does not suit your needs ;)

As for the Black ones, they have croc clips and attach on to your side trouser seams, the straps are fully adjustable and these work well indoor / outdoor :)

Unfortunately the OD ones are being held for someone off boards, that's why they are withdrawn and meet up has been arranged for Mon onwards, so even if he did not take them, the time frame does not suit your needs ;)

As for the Black ones, they have croc clips and attach on to your side trouser seams, the straps are fully adjustable and these work well indoor / outdoor :)

No problem :)
    I would love to take you up on the offer but the combats I have don't have the right design to suit knee pads clipping on rather than being wrapped around as I would need them to stay put against my knee rather than the combats.

Cheers for the offer and if you have any wrap around knee pads (if that's what they are called) that you would sell then let me know.
    Thanks!

No problem :)
    I would love to take you up on the offer but the combats I have don't have the right design to suit knee pads clipping on rather than being wrapped around as I would need them to stay put against my knee rather than the combats.

Cheers for the offer and if you have any wrap around knee pads (if that's what they are called) that you would sell then let me know.
    Thanks!

Your welcome to offer pending inspection and if they do not work for you, that would be okay :)

As I'm passing by on the N11 today and Sun morning regardless ;)

• Advertisement

Your welcome to offer pending inspection and if they do not work for you, that would be okay :)

As I'm passing by on the N11 today and Sun morning regardless ;)
    Ok, that sounds fair enough if you don't mind dropping down to show them to me.
    Offer asking pending inspection, to PM's?

Ok, that sounds fair enough if you don't mind dropping down to show them to me.
    Offer asking pending inspection, to PM's?

Already pass close by at least twice a week at this stage and do not mind stopping at all, so accepted and to PM's for the bill (no refunds hahaha) :D

Still looking for knee pads please.

S.E.A.L.s was kind enough to drop by and show me the clip ons but they didn't suit me unfortunately (Thanks a million for dropping over).

Advertisement