Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying loan directly into account in branch

Options
  • 08-05-2013 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi,

I have always made my loan repayments by standing order from my AIB current account. However, for some reason I have yet to discover, the SO has now gone inactive. As such my payment (due today) has not been made. This may be a stupid question, but as I have never had to do it before I am wondering if it is possible to just go into a BOI branch and make this month's repayment in the bank. I have the sort code and account number, and I just don't want it to go through as a missed payment as I only have 2 months left until the loan is finished. Any urgent advice on this is much appreciated!

Thanks,
    gemi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi gemi.

Thanks for getting in touch.

It is certainly possible to make a repayment into your loan account, provided cash services are available in the branch on that day. Please contact your local branch and a representative will be happy to advise you if this facility is available. Alternatively please see here for our branch locator where you will find contact details, locations and services available in your local bank branch.

Hope this helps. If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know.
    Laura

Advertisement