Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antarctica Landscapes

Options
  • 08-05-2013 5:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I've a few images to share of the sort of landscapes (icescapes, seascapes - whatever). Hope you might enjoy them. If you ever get the chance to go to antarctica, go as it's amazing for photography!

MERV6242.jpg

MERV5466.jpg

MERV5329.jpg

There are a good few more over on our travel blog in the post called "Antarctica Landscapes".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Jonnykitedude

Great shots, and I wouldn't be a land/seascape lover but have always wanted to explore that part of the world!

If you don't mind can I pass a remark on on thing......your watermark, its so distracting! But fab shots!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭ShaneWalshEire

The first shot is superb and the others are also great. Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭mervifwdc

Thanks folks!

Sorry about the watermark being a bit strong, but I'm going to stick with it.....

Edit: And I really like comments! Including about the watermark. Didn't mean to come over so strong.

Merv.

Advertisement