Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is amber leaf now?

Options
  • 07-05-2013 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how much it is for a pack of amber leaf tobacco now, considering switching from my marlboro lights to save money... do they still sell them with the skins?. The cost of a pack of fags is ridiculous.And before you say it, i dont want to give up and dont want to see your reply if you have nothing to add to my question.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Video wrote: »
    Anyone know how much it is for a pack of amber leaf tobacco now, considering switching from my marlboro lights to save money... do they still sell them with the skins?. The cost of a pack of fags is ridiculous.And before you say it, i dont want to give up and dont want to see your reply if you have nothing to add to my question.

Maybe the smoking forum would have been better

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=609

In answer to your question, 5.20 for 12.5 g with papers and filters

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Not a bargain alert........

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement