Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheese slicer fight :)

Options
  • 07-05-2013 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭

Danish versus Norwegian, which is best?

osti-osteskaerer-322-sort.380.700.2.jpg versus osthyvel_105842259.jpg

In my mind the Norwegian wins hands down but that's probably because I've never used the Danish version.

Which? 7 votes

Danish
    0% 0 votes
    Norwegian
    14% 1 vote
    Another style
    85% 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

What the fudge!! :pac:
    Are you sure they actually use that cheese slicer? It could very well be some sort of Danish fancy-pants design ... I bet you it costs 900 DKK :P:P:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭ush

Brunost. I could sh*t a better colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Are you sure they actually use that cheese slicer?

and don't get me started on

Ah jaysis...... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭crockholm

Maybe I'm biased,but I thiught it was Swedish,not Danish,so svenskan ostskiva,hela tiden :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Wooha

The Danish one is actually quite handy and you can pick it up in most supermarkets, not expensive at all.

In a way, wouldn't the Danish know best how to cut/slice cheese? :)
    I mean... They have so much cheese - and they're quite famous for it too. More so than Sweden and Norway perhaps. So many lovely (and some not so lovely and possibly quite stinky) types of cheese :pac:

Advertisement