Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you picked your questions?

Options
  • 07-05-2013 9:46pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

For Chemistry? I picked Q1, 2 ,4 ,6 ,11(Option 1B), 9 ,7 and still deciding on the other 2. How about you gentlemen and ladies?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

I'll do all of them I would say. I don't know how exactly you have 'picked' those numbers seeing as the questions move around. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Yeah I'm gonna do as much of the chem paper as I can, we don't do the option or electrochemistry so Q11 will more than likely be ruled out but I'm hoping to do 1-10. I'll be doing most of the Bio paper too but everything else I'll only do what l have to 'cos they're a bit less easygoing on time. And I haven't picked really, like we don't know what's going to be up on the paper so it's a bit pointless really. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Tommyrawr

For chemistry I'm picking Q1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 or 11b
    For Business Q2,3,4,5/6.
    Geography : Optional : Biomes. (Rainforest Biome or Brown Soils)
    French : Journal intime

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭fontdor

Thanks to every one of you for taking your time to respond to this thread.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 150 ✭✭Skinhead Kane

fontdor wrote: »
    Thanks to every one of you for taking your time to respond to this thread.

You're welcome bro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

Chemistry would be one of my worst subjects, sadly! Don't have a clue what questions I'll do, don't think I'll do too well anyways..!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

ray2012 wrote: »
    Chemistry would be one of my worst subjects, sadly! Don't have a clue what questions I'll do, don't think I'll do too well anyways..!
    Wait, people actually plan which Chem questions to do? I'll be deciding on the day!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭fontdor

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Wait, people actually plan which Chem questions to do? I'll be deciding on the day!

Well Our has been working with us on exam papers since start of September. She picked out the easiest questions. Q1,2,4,6,9,7,11,10.

Trust me guys and girl do exam papers especially in Chemistry it is surprising on how every single year the same questions come up just rephrased.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭woopah92

Chemistry,
    Q1, 2, 3 (hopefully, if a half decent question comes up) 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10. I generally always do an extra question in chemistry. I'm not touching any question with the option.

Economics:
    Q1, 2, 3/4 whichever is on the FOP's and trade/National income questions.

Ag science:
    Q1 (obvs) 2, 4, 7, 9 and my best 2 other questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

I'll probably do all 11 questions but definitely fuels, ph/acids & bases, q5 and chemical equilibrium. Bad I can't even remember what else there is :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Kingkumar

wow how do you guys have time to do all 11 questions?
    im planning on doing 1,2,3,4,5,6,11,and the last question will be whatever i find eaisest on the day. i hope a full q on chemical equlibrium comes up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

Kingkumar wrote: »
    wow how do you guys have time to do all 11 questions?
    im planning on doing 1,2,3,4,5,6,11,and the last question will be whatever i find eaisest on the day. i hope a full q on chemical equlibrium comes up

Well hopefully will know everything so I'll be able to fly through it :P but I'll start with my favourite questions and then do the resr probably. I second a full q on equilibrium!

Advertisement