Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decorative stone chippings

Options
  • 07-05-2013 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering is there anywhere online/ places around ireland where you can buy 1 tonne bags of decorative stones for the garden. They would also have to deliver(Kilkenny). We probably need 2 bags. The stone were after is the pink/purple type chippings its just to go into a garden. Thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

Bpmull wrote: »
    I'm just wondering is there anywhere online/ places around ireland where you can buy 1 tonne bags of decorative stones for the garden. They would also have to deliver(Kilkenny). We probably need 2 bags. The stone were after is the pink/purple type chippings its just to go into a garden. Thanks for your help

Be interested in this myself (in Kilkenny too) I know Johnstown garden centre (online) deliver but it's 150 per tonne bag which seems quiet steep. Hennessy garden centre had the 1 ton bags but don't deliver

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭Bpmull

Be interested in this myself (in Kilkenny too) I know Johnstown garden centre (online) deliver but it's 150 per tonne bag which seems quiet steep. Hennessy garden centre had the 1 ton bags but don't deliver

My dad just found a place in roscrea that delivers to Kilkenny once a week and their 100 euro per one tonne bag so we will probably go with them that's probably as cheap as you'll get. Ill find out the name of the place later. I was surprised they deliver that far but they do my dad was driving through there today and stopped in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Look up Stone world and S&N Granite. check if there is a Roadstone Centre in the area?

Advertisement