Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wooded areas in South Limerick / North Cork area for photoshoot

Options
  • 07-05-2013 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Would anyone have knowledge of a wooded area (not too hard to get too) in or around the South Limerick/North Cork area that i can use for an engagement shoot. Preferably it would be a deciduous forest, but i'm open to suggestions if anyone has one ?

Paulus

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭BobCobb

There's a great walk at Doneraile, north Cork. It has some lovely trees, as well as a nice river and weir and a large old country house. It's just outside the town of Doneraile, should be quite easy to get to.

There's also some Coillte forestry at Ballyhoura. I think it's quite near to Doneraile though and Doneraile is much nicer I'd say.

Also quite near to these is Annes Grove Garden.
    I think it has a small entrance fee but it's well worth it.
    I haven't been there in years but I'd say it's still open to the public; it would be best to check this out a bit further though. It has a really lovely walled garden and some pretty exotic looking plants if my memory is correct.

Advertisement