Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commuting from Lucan Village

Options
  • 07-05-2013 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi There,
    I'm considering moving to Laraghcon estate in Lucan but am a little worried about the commute from there into city centre. Can anyone tell me how long it usually takes in the morning to go from the entrance of the estate to woodies and then from there into city centre? I've heard there are huge bottlenecks from the estate into the village but really love the house so dont want to let the commute put us off. If you know anything about the bus journey in the mornings from there that would also be great.
    Thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭bohsfan

Hi there,

I live in the middle of the Village itself. Every morning I get the 25X bus from the main street (across from the petrol station) into Heuston Station. I get the bus at 8.02 and it flies into town really. Get off at Heuston Station at about 25 past 8.

If I lived in Laraghcon I would walk across to where I get the bus. It's only a 15 minute walk and would take less time than getting to Woodies. I was quite surprised at how quick the commute is after moving out there recently

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,142 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Advertisement