Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elite 5 Leg shooting /stalking sticks

Options
  • 07-05-2013 8:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭

For sale Elite 5 pole shooting sticks, these are brand new and retail at 100 euro plus p&p, very hard to get in Ireland ,i ordered these from the link below.
    Asking price is 80 euro , cash transaction preferred if it paypal buyer will pay costs.
    http://www.bushwear.co.uk/nostyles.php?ProductID=316961&ClassID=46

20130507_082828_zps30af00ab.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Pep73

lb1981 wrote: »
    For sale Elite 5 pole shooting sticks, these are brand new and retail at 100 euro plus p&p, very hard to get in Ireland ,i ordered these from the link below.
    Asking price is 80 euro , cash transaction preferred if it paypal buyer will pay costs.
    http://www.bushwear.co.uk/nostyles.php?ProductID=316961&ClassID=46

20130507_082828_zps30af00ab.jpg

Where on this great island are you lb ? I'd imagine they're noisy to set up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭lb1981

Im in Dublin, they are silent ,they have foam half way up each leg to stop any banging while carrying or erecting ,they are light to carry as well , i just prefare my bog pod tri pod to use.They are only 2 weeks old

Im in Dublin, they are silent ,they have foam half way up each leg to stop any banging while carrying or erecting ,they are light to carry as well , i just prefare my bog pod tri pod to use.They are only 2 weeks old

€60 offered and I'll collect if that suits you?

Pep73 wrote: »
    €60 offered and I'll collect if that suits you?

Thanks but want 80 for them .They are brand new so they are 40 quid saving on ordering a set from the UK

Thanks but want 80 for them .They are brand new so they are 40 quid saving on ordering a set from the UK

Ok lb thanks for the replys.

• Advertisement

Still for sale.

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭sniperman

hi there,why are you getting rid of them,also would they suit a not so tall person......say five foot five?

sniperman wrote: »
    hi there,why are you getting rid of them,also would they suit a not so tall person......say five foot five?
    Yeah they can be set to whatever height you need, i prefare my bogpod tripod, you can see them being used in the video in the link i posted.

hi again,im kinda interested in the sticks,id take a chance at €70,but you are a bit to far away from me,im in nenagh/tipperary,however,im going to Dublin soon for a bit of a look round , and if €70 is acceptable,i can meet you in bus aras,(hope thats spelled right) only,as i dont know Dublin that well,its gonna cost me around €20-€25 euro to go,so thats why im only willing to give€70,are you interested in this proposal?

• Advertisement

sniperman wrote: »
    hi again,im kinda interested in the sticks,id take a chance at €70,but you are a bit to far away from me,im in nenagh/tipperary,however,im going to Dublin soon for a bit of a look round , and if €70 is acceptable,i can meet you in bus aras,(hope thats spelled right) only,as i dont know Dublin that well,its gonna cost me around €20-€25 euro to go,so thats why im only willing to give€70,are you interested in this proposal?
    Sorry i have 70 on them and they will collect them from my house if i except.
    if you are going to Dublin anyway then the ticket price shouldn't really come in to it ,i am looking for 80 so if you give me 70 and i pay for parking in town and deduct fuel from that i am down to 60 so that is a non runner im afraid.

Sorry i have 70 on them and they will collect them from my house if i except.
    if you are going to Dublin anyway then the ticket price shouldn't really come in to it ,i am looking for 80 so if you give me 70 and i pay for parking in town and deduct fuel from that i am down to 60 so that is a non runner im afraid.
    hi thats fine,no problem,:)

Bump

Sold best of luck with them pep

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement