Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What revision books are the best for history, physics,chemistry and biology

Options
  • 06-05-2013 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

So basically i am finishing TY now and am doing physics chemistry biology and history next year and was wondering what are the best books the get for them subjects?????? and is it smart to study this early :confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

CPBH97 wrote: »
    So basically i am finishing TY now and am doing physics chemistry biology and history next year and was wondering what are the best books the get for them subjects?????? and is it smart to study this early :confused::confused::confused:
    Jesus relax your in TY! Shouldn't even go near studying until at least Christmas Exams in 5th Year. If you start stressing over the LC now you'll definitely burn out before it. Enjoy your last few weeks of doing nothing, relax in the summer and start working in 5th. I'm in 5th now and theres eejits still not bothering with homework, going on the hop most days in my year and still thinking they can get medicine,physio,law etc. and achieve 550+ points. Just forget about school work for the time being.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

CPBH97 wrote: »

Duude chiiillll

It's too early to be studying, you'll get through LC just fine if you put in the work in 5th year. There's no need to be studying in TY.

But to answer your question..ReviseWise for Bio, Exam Edge for Physics, I don't do Chemistry but I hear Exam Edge for Cemistry is pretty good too. Revision books won't really do you any good if you haven't studied the topic first. Maybe you can have a look at Khan Academy and get a basic idea of the subjects but that's as far as you need to go.

Advertisement