Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black and white cat

Options
  • 06-05-2013 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi all,

I found a black and white cat playing with the traffic on Merchant's Quay last Thursday the 2nd of May. He may very well be down to 5 lives after running between the moving cars and lorries. However, he is fine now, just needs to go home.

If you are missing or know of someone that is missing a beautiful cat please get in touch as my own dog and cat are not too impressed with the guest ;)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 698 ✭✭✭belcampprisoner

can you post a photo

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭spacecat

I have no way of posting a photo at the moment. I will try tomorrow.

Are you missing a cat?
    can you post a photo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,640 ✭✭✭Milly33

Have you tried contacting munster lost and found also they are very good...they are on facebook

Yes I have, they are very good. I have notified everyone and anyone :D She's such a lovely cat and I'm sure she misses her owner.

Milly33 wrote: »
    Have you tried contacting munster lost and found also they are very good...they are on facebook

Oh I have it spotted on facebook and have shared.. I hope the owner shows up..very good of you to take him.her in

• Advertisement

Ohh, is she on FB? Photo too? Must check it out.:)

Oh I have it spotted on facebook and have shared.. I hope the owner shows up..very good of you to take him.her in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Community Cats Network in Cork have some pictures of missing Black and white cats as well, might be worth checking. Well done for looking after it, so many people would turn a blind eye.

Just saw this on facebook would it be her she travelled from Glanmire photostream

lost Cat's name is Pixie 5yr old neutered black and white female. Very quiet but friendly. Markings look like a friesen cow. Missing from Glanmire area on 8th May, might have travelled.

Just incase the pic doesn't show it is here http://www.flickr.com/photos/93617224@N07/8725246891/in/photostream

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Rebecca.Baker

Its not pixie :( Pixie went missing on thursday :(

• Advertisement

Sadly, this is not the cat that I have found :(

Thank you all for keeping an eye out. I am going to try and get a photo up today. She is settling in with us and is taking over a little bit, lol.

Advertisement