Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manchester for one.... on a Sunday?

Options
  • 06-05-2013 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Heading over for the Manchester United game on 12th of May. Due to unforeseen circumstances I'll now be going over on my own. Need suggestions for something to do on the Sunday night as I stay over night and come back Monday evening. I've been before and had a ball hitting the town with a few lads, but I'm not sure if I'd be up for going on the lash on my own. I'm pretty open minded and have traveled quite a bit so all suggestions are welcome, no matter how out of the ordinary they may be..

I wouldn't mind some advice on places to go on the Sunday before the game also. Best bars etc. I went to a workman's' club a few years ago, so any suggestions on some good ones would be appreciated too.

Thanks,
    F.

Comments

Advertisement