Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

late cao application

Options
  • 06-05-2013 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys,

Couldn't find this in the sticky but just have a question regarding late applications if you are already a college student.

Quoting the cao website:

"Exceptional Closing Date : 5:15 pm 22nd July 2013. Subject to the exclusions below, and subject to the usual conditions for late applications, if you are currently an undergraduate student in any year in any one of the HEIs and you entered that HEI through the CAO system, you may make a Late Application in paper form only, to arrive in CAO not later than 5:15 pm on 22nd July 2013."

Does this mean that if I'm already a college student I can apply up until July 2013? Thinking of changing courses altogether and have left it too late.

Thanks.
    J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭marvin_spazz

anybody know this. is applications closed for current students

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Vinoveritas

anybody know this. is applications closed for current students

Check out page 5 of the CAO handbook for further information. It us my understanding that all existing CAO students can reapply to change course. check with the admissions department of the college you are considering. They will be able to give you advice with regard to how you should proceed. :)

Advertisement