Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three 11 L Tubs of Dulux Magnolia weathershield for only €96 in B&Q

Options
  • 06-05-2013 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

B&Q in Naas have reduced their 11 LitreTubs of Dulux Magolia weathershield down to €47.96 a tu.
    The 3 for 2 offer is still on so thats 3 tubs for €96.
    Just bought 6 so will be busy this summer. :)
    I don't know if this offer is nationwide but there was a pallet load available in Naas branch

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Any other colours or just the maggy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Hey guys seen this and ran over to Liffey Valley

So they have Magnolia and White, 11Ltr buckets for 47.96 per bucket and 3 for 2....not too bad but I don't like Magnolia

We where looking to buy Dulex Sandstone today and best we could find was 2 buckets of 10 Ltr(with 1 ltr free per bucket) for 109.98 in Woodies

Got 3 buckets, 11ltr in each for 130 in Woodies......not not all the colors are in the 11ltr buckets....we where just lucky the color I wanted was..... so rest would be 3 x 10ltr for 130...still not bad

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

mad m wrote: »
    Any other colours or just the maggy.

Just the Magnolia and White for that price. Other colours were around €64 a
    10L tub as far as I can recall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

You could be cheeky and buy the white on offer then take it to a paint shop and get it mixed.

Advertisement