Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee Shop Near Jervis Centre

Options
  • 06-05-2013 6:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hey,

I was in a coffee shop in Jan near Jervis, it had two floors and was really cool, had a few couches etc and was really quaint and cosy had lots of really homely things on the wall and seemed to be frequented mostly by other nationalities. But for the life of me cannot remember what it was called or exactly where it is.

Anyone know the place I'm talking about from the vague description above?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

You're not on about Insomnia, just round the corner?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Konvict

Na that place is terrible, I'm going to The Bed now in a while, but thought I'd satiate my curiosity first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

Sounds like you are talking about Foam on Strand St. First left off Millenium Walk going away from the Luas stop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

could it be costa in the food hall in jervis? that looks like a sitting room

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Yep, definitely sounds like Foam Cafe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 Konvict

Cheers guys, just Googled it, the Foam Café is definitely the spot, thanks for the help - and I highly recommend to those that haven't been.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Big fan of Foam here too. They do good food too if you want more than just coffee. I had a really good omelete the last time I was there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Yep, sounds like Foam, great place. Pity they dont take debit cards though.

Advertisement