Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acer Aspire One 725 overclock / turbo CORE

Options
  • 05-05-2013 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have an acer aspire one 725 with the AMD Dual-Core processor c70 with turbo core technology up to 1.333GHz and running windows 8.

In system properties it says that the computer is at 1 GHz and was wondering if there is a way to overclock it and how to do this or if the turbo core technology at 1.33 is something that is already running.

Any response or help would be great.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Freddy Smelly

Hi,
    I have an acer aspire one 725 with the AMD Dual-Core processor c70 with turbo core technology up to 1.333GHz and running windows 8.

In system properties it says that the computer is at 1 GHz and was wondering if there is a way to overclock it and how to do this or if the turbo core technology at 1.33 is something that is already running.

Any response or help would be great.

Thanks.

download http://code.google.com/p/brazostweaker/

it allows you overclock AMD APU's such as yours... BUT BE WARNED you do so at your own risk and if you burn out your cpu you have noone to blame but yourself.

i use it on my laptop

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭conorhickey

Hi does it mean on the laptop that it is up to 1,333ghz that I can safely overclock to that speed?

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Freddy Smelly

Hi does it mean on the laptop that it is up to 1,333ghz that I can safely overclock to that speed?

i suggest you read the forum's on that link above. it has settings to use for the c70 cpu. i would try those settings if i were you.

mine is the e2-1800 (native speed 1700 mhz) i overclocked the p0 setting to 1943mhz and the cpu temp sits comfortably at about 58 degrees C

click on the userguide link

Advertisement