Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long for payment after entering bank details?

Options
  • 05-05-2013 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering what peoples experiences have been, as in, how long after entering their bank details did they have to wait before receiving the grant?

Many thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

it comes on certain dates every month. and it differs for some types of course. im doing a Level 5 and my last payment was Friday, but my friend doing a Level 8 isnt getting his until Friday week.

search susi grant payment dates and you should find what you need

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SuSi: Reps

Hi Moyglish,

Once you enter your bank details there is usually a two week turn around time. We firstly need to contact your college to confirm that you have registered and been in attendance. As soon as this is confirmed you will be included in the next round of payments.

SUSI are releasing first time payments every Friday. Hopefully it will be quicker than the two weeks but this is the rough estimate time we are advised to give.

If you would like me to look into your application can you please mail the following details:
    W reference number:
    D.O.B:
    Address:
    Mother's Maiden Name:

Kind regards,
    Aoife,
    SuSi HelpDesk.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Tegan

Dose that mean its 2 weeks from when we get awarded the grant and not at the next instalment date, also do we get back dated on the first payment ? thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SuSi: Reps

Hi Tegan,

The first installment is due roughly two weeks after your bank details register on our system. You will also be back dated for the previous months that you did not receive payments.

After your first installment, you will then receive your payments as per the schedule for the remaining payments.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,
    Aoife,
    SuSi HelpDesk.

Advertisement